Saturday, October 15, 2011

Toilet Kit

People are unique. It means they have their own traits including the rare things.
How about you? are you a unique person? What makes you so unique?
Me, i am a unique woman. It can be seen from my another hobby that i'm gonna tell you right now.
"Collect Tolilet Kit", yup that's my another unique hobby.

Here, you can see my collections. I collect it when i stay overnight at hotel, especially when i am on duty.

Toilet Kit from Grand Ussu Hotel, Puncak
and ...
Toilet Kit from Shangri-la Hotel, Surabaya
and ...
Toliet Kit Puri Artha Hotel, Yogyakarta
and ......
Toilet Kit from Horison Hotel, Bandung
and .....
Toilet Kit From Mercure Hotel, Ancol, Jakarta


and ....
Toilet Kit From Hotel Pangeran, Padang

and ...
Toilet Kit from Hotel Grand Jaya Raya, Puncak
and  ....
Toilet Kit From Hotel Imperiumm, Bandung
and ....
Toilet Kit from Naripan Hotel, Bandung
and .....
Toilet Kit from Kristal Hotel, Kupang

and .....
Toilet Kit from Borobudur Hotel, Jakarta

and ...
Toilet Kit From Bidakara Hotel, Jakarta
That's my another unique hobby, what do you think?
Do you have the same hobby with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment