Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Let's Our Assistant Meet Her Son

This story is begun when i arrived at my lodge. At that time i saw a five -year-old boy with her mother that we know as our assistant. I asked her about the boy.

"Is he your son" i asked her.
"Yess, he is my son and just arrived here along with my husband from Bumiayu", she said.

Then, i feel pity for her. Because he  has left her son and her husband in her town for working here.
And i just wonder  about her husband.
Is her husband working?
Of course I don't know about it. But i think if her husband as a truly breadwinner she won't work here in crowded Jakarta.

As i know Javanese women they are very strong. They are as a truly breadwinner not their husband.
My firiends and me, we have the same sight about her.
She is the most innocent assistant that we ever had here and she is newcomer here. 
I mean, she cant hide something. If i have a bone to pick for something she will report it to the owner of our lodge. She can't be more selective to what our saying. Which one must be kept, must be shared or told to other.

But we agree that she is so kind. I believe she will never become a sudden unpredictable assistant just like the other that we ever had. But don't forget with the Job, stay focus even though husband and child around you.
And  if i were the owner of lodge i would do the same with The Mrs. to let her gather with her little family occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment