Thursday, April 12, 2012

Don't be too excessive

Hello, my friends, long time no write here. This time i want to share a story with you. Have you ever experienced somebody  gives you an excessive  compliment in your life ?  I think in our life everybody got it. But the matter is,  what kind of compliment?  Ok, it might be varied for everybody.

It happened to me in in the mall by a shopkeeper girl two days ago. Hehehehe.... At that time i was looking for something. I had to match the colour with my dress. Then, i found one, and it was pink. From the begining i chose the dress the shopkeeper was so vigorous. She helped me finding the dress and lured me to try it. She gave a positive compliment for every dress that i tried.  From all the dresses that i tried, the pink one was completely fit for me. Then, i decided to buy it.

Here an excessive compliment went..
When i was about to pay it to the cashier, all at once she said "You are beautiful like an artist" ...
Oh My God. Hearing what she just said, i didin't react for a moment then i said "you don't have to say like that"  and my friend Nurul, she just smiled ....  i am not a complimented girl or spoiled girl. So, when i heard it, it was strange. I am frozen girl.  I mean rarely do i give compliment to others. Sometimes i just reply in one word "good"  that's enough not like her who gave an excessive compliment.  Hahahahaha. But it doesnt mean i don't need the compliment. Of course i need it to boost spirit and yet not in such an excessive way. Exceptional, if i have husband i want to be complimented and spoiled by him, hahahahahaa.

Finally, to attract costumers you just have to behave well. Just be patient when you are welcoming them. Keep smiling, and keep showing that you are vigorous to accept them. Just give the compliment duly. That's enough, don't be too excessive ya...  Tks

No comments:

Post a Comment