Sunday, February 20, 2011

I used toothpaste for my burned skin

burned skin
What is that?
Yup, that is just like you  can read burned skin or wound burn.. It happened  to me yesterday. At that time  after finishing ironing my apparel i turned off the iron  and yet i didin't restore it at the appropriate place.  I put it in front of my cupboard and when i opened my cupboard my hot iron touched my calf.  It was so sore. I saw my calf skin was flaked..then as soon as i saw what happening to my calf i took toothpaste and i applied it on my burned skin.   I was afraid it would make me feel sore. And yet i was wrong, first time i applied toothpaste on my burned skin i didin't feell hurt and yet after a couple of minutes i felt a bit sore...but at the end you can see, there is no scar and yet my skin becomes dark....it didin't take so long to recover again...i think it because of toothpaste...




How can?
Of course i don't understand. All i know that toothpaste contains active ingredient: 0.32% sodium fluoride. But you can try this.....try what people suggest to us and based on my experience, it really works :D

No comments:

Post a Comment