Saturday, February 19, 2011

Monetize Blog? Pay Attention to The language Please!

Yup, beneath it all i want to monetize my blog, then i tried to register my blog by adding Adsense in my blog.  I completed the application form, it is very important for Blogspot in sending our payment to our appropriate address. After completing all the application i waited the approval. I had to wait for two days to get confirmation whether my application is approved or not. Then, this morning i opened my  blog and i got red announcement. Just like  this " my account adsense is being disable or being nonactivated"...i didin't know what happened. I don't understand at ll about it.
Then i opened my email... there is announcement from blogspot like this:

This is the content of the letter to me 

Surprised me when i read that... i thought i was wrong in filling the application form and yet i made a mistake. First, i use bahasa Indonesia in my primary language for may blog, but when i registered i wrote english. Second, Adsense doesn't support  Bahasa Indonesia, and beside most of my blog content in Bahasa Indonesia. Just like written in my email. So, what are the languages that supported by adsense?
Here they are:
  1. Arabic
  2. Bulgaria
  3. China (Modern)
  4. China (Traditional)
  5. Croatia
  6. Czech
  7. Denmark
  8. Ducth
  9. English
  10. Finland
  11. French
  12. German
  13. Greek
  14. Hebrew
  15. Hungary
  16. Italian
  17. Japan
  18. Korea
  19. Latvia
  20. Lithuania
  21. Norway
  22. Polish
  23. Portuguese
  24. Romania
  25. Russia
  26. Serbia
  27. Slovak
  28. Spain
  29. Sweden
  30. Thailand
  31. Turkey
  32. Ukraine
Poor, Bahasa Indonesia not in the list. But, I hope in the future they will support our national language. As we have so many citizen that means the more people the more accessibility to the blogspot is .......hehehehe...... Now, you know the reason why i create new blog? Yup, i keep trying to monetize my blog.. but i will make the posting full before i register it. Then, what the lesson we can take from my experience above? yup, "We Never Know Until We Try" ............ 















































































































































2 comments:

  1. Speaking about adsense, it's sad that Indonesian language is not on the list yet. So you will need to register your blog/website that use only allowed languages. In this case, English is the most reasonable one.

    Remember this: all you need is for Google Adsense program to accept your blog. So you only have to register your English blog by the time you're registering. After your account is approved, then it's not a problem whether you put the adsense code in English or Indonesian language. Pretty easy, right? ;)

    I hope this helps.

    Keep up the good work! And thanks a lot for visiting my blog. I like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. Thanks for the enlightment. I hope it will work


    Thanks for visiting my blog too : D

    ReplyDelete