Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sleep for your health

Yup, if you are not fit, if  you are not healthy, if you are suffering from any ailment all you need to do just sleep. Do you believe me?
Hehehehe, for me it really works!

I feel nothing when i sleep..."of course", you wanna say like that, don't you?  hehehe that's not secret again.
Sleep tight and when you wake up in the morning you will feel fresh again.
But how can we  sleep because some of people have difficulty to sleep?
Me, as soon as i arrive at my lodge i  usually take a bath and lay on my bed, put my head on the pillow. In the beginning, it's hard to close our eyes or to sleep. But, please away our problems don't think about it. Empty our mind. And don't forget to switch off the TV and another electronic tools  hehehehehe it won't annoy you.

Not take so long, i am fallen asleep. By sleeping i release myself from my current situation. I don't feel hurt..and feel which my body  is sick. You can do it.. eventhough in the morning you will be back to you real situation,, that doesn't matter. At least you have given your body and mind " a freedom" and i believe sleep is good for our health hehehehe.....
So, if i am sick, i need to sleep :D

No comments:

Post a Comment