Friday, March 4, 2011

Don't Judge A Book by Its Cover

Yup... have you read the title of this blog???
How many times you judge people without knowing them well. It happens almost all the time to me...it doesn't mean i don't know about that word and yet some situations force me to "think out of the rule"...
Recently, or i can speak  tonight i did it.  After finishing my lesson i called a young woman by moving my hand as a sign that i asked her to get closer to  me.  Then, she got closer to me. I asked her to explain some sentences. She explained  it to me well.

At the end she told me like this :
She : " If you have problem please call the tutor"
Me: " so, what are you doing here?? (wondering why she said like that to me)
She: "Iam not tutor here, i am a supervisor of the tutor here", she said
Me:  smiled and said " oh i am sorry i didin't know it" ....you looked younger than the other
She: "Yess, i am younger than the other"...she replied..
Me: thanks for the explanation : D

See my friends, faces sometimes can disguise what we see...face is so powerful effecting our perception.  I think, face is number one that can bend the truth....it happened to me as well. People always think i am  as young as my face. and yet....hehehehe... "misjudgement " But, it's alright....you  knew nothing until untrue story revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment