Saturday, March 5, 2011

Are You Dare Using The Toilet???

Small Blue Toilet

Yup, i give the caption for that photo "Small Blue Toilet"
Perhaps, you wanna ask me where is that???
Yup, That is located in Old City or Kota Tua..I snapshot the toilet a couple of weeks ago.
I'm gonna ask  you now, ARE YOU DARE using that small blue toliet?

Me, i'll think twice before using it. As it is located in the open area. Do you know what is in front of toilet?
Yup,  there are many food sellers in a row in front of the toilet.
I am afraid  if somebody notices me as soon as i enter the blue hehehehe.....So, the better look for another toilet....but where is it?? I'm gonna tell you, It is inside the Museum...
Yup, if you wanna pee just enter the museum and ask the guard there...ya...it is free if you already inside the museum, but i don't know if you suddenly come from outside..... 

If there is  no choice, just like you are in emergency situation, no problem using that blue : D
But i just suggest you to bring handy clean or handsoap and tissue everytime you are away from your house visiting the pucblic area ya : D

No comments:

Post a Comment