Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Building is Collapsed

Taken fromhttp://www.antarafoto.com/populer/v1300355410/bangunan-roboh


Then, see the picture below:

I my self who take the picture
Yup, Have you compared both of the pictures??? what you can see from them?
Yup, i'm gonna tell you, the first one i took from another website. And it is the current condition of the building. I just knew about it  from the newspaper, if there is one building in Old City "Kota Tua" collapsed. AS soon as i looked at the pictrure, i recognized it. I ever took the picture when i visited "Kota Tua" last month. No wonder if it happened like this. As i saw the condition of the building was so misserable at that time. Today, when windy rain happened in Jakarta, see, bulding couldn't stand strong.  It collapsed.
It means for me, i have been blassed by God..  could take the picture before its condition worse than before hehehehe............

I ever interviewed somebody there, he explained to me, not all the buldings in "Old City" belong to local government. Some of them belong to private company. So, it's all up to them, when they want to do some renovations over the building.  "The old city" just has the rule that must be obeyed by them. But, sometimes, i think to myself, to make them aware, there must be an "example" or "early warning"  hehehehe....

Moreover, they have to move quickly, as the old city is a favorite place to visit. If  the old buldings aren't renovated, it will arise a fear to the visitor. More or less, it will also disturb the convenience in visiting the old city, bother the economy of  society that earn for living there. Beside, i want to return there....there  still some places not visited  by me yet.   

No comments:

Post a Comment