Sunday, March 27, 2011

Get 4 Free Tea With Soda "TEBS"

Free Tebs
Do you believe in me, if i got that Tea with Soda "TEBS" freely ???
How  can??
Yup, it happened to me. This morning when i bought voucher Rp. 100.000, the cashier told me if i would be given 4 free TEBS...surprised me...
I thought i just got one. But then, the cashier put all the TEBS into the plastic bag, as you can see..
He said, this promo until April.. if i am not  mistaken, until the middle of April..
I really don't like the beverage with soda. I mean, i avoid to drink such a beverage a lot. But if they give me free one, it's my fortune...hehehehe....... 
So, if you wanna 4 free TEBS, just buy  the Voucher at Alfamart. But, i don't know  whether it is only in Bandung or everywhere, all cities in Indonesia... but you can try it :))
They sell elctronic voucher 100.000, about Rp. 102.000;

NB: Thanks  to me, i promote two products :p

No comments:

Post a Comment